We drive tonight and you are by my side...









































Schnell ab nach Hause. Dann fertig machen und zu einem Seminar mit meinem Liebsten :) Fotos vom Outfit zeig ich euch später (und sorry für die schlechte Handyqualität).

Love, Anja
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quickly driving home. Change clothes and go to a buisnesscourse with my Boyfriend :) I will show you the pictures of the outfit later. (and sorry for the bad quality)

This entry was posted on 17. Januar 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “We drive tonight and you are by my side...”

Copper Garden hat gesagt…

Looking forward to the outfit post :)

coppergarden.blogspot.com
xx

Anja hat gesagt…

Thank you for the comment :) I posted the pictures a few minutes ago. Feel free to comment them, too :) I really would appreciate it! And maybe you like to follow my blog ;)
Love, Anja