KIKO - Shopping Haul




303 Beige Chrome



380 Medium Grey


358 Peach Rose


Double Touch lipstick
08 Rosa Fragola





l: Soft Touch Blush - 104 Pastel Pink
r: Soft Focus Compact Powder -  08





l: Unforgettable Mascara
 r: False Lashes Concentrate - Volume Top Coat


I'm really into KIKO since I got a lipstick as a birthday present. And all of you who have ever been to a KIKO Store will agree with me. It's like beeing in a candyshop... So many woderful colours and sparkling, glittering beautyutilitys... uuhh. I love to be there.

This time I had to take my profit of the GLAMOUR Shoppingweek. 20% off, hello shopping haul!! And as you problably all know, everything you need for your daily routine is used up at the same time... So thank god I had the perfect alibi to hale my boyfriend into the store haha... 

So I hope you like my haul as much as I do. If you have any questions concearning the colours, the quality or anything else, please contact me, ladys!

Love, Anja

This entry was posted on 21. Oktober 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

9 Responses to “KIKO - Shopping Haul”

Colourful-Beautifly hat gesagt…

Hallöchen (:
Danke für deinen Kommentar.
Und nehme das Angebot mit dem gegenseitigen folgen gerne an!

Liebe Grüße

Kristy Hank hat gesagt…

These look like great products!

I like your blog, would you like to follow each other? xx
just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

Jana hat gesagt…

ich liiiebe die Kiko Lacke! ♥
Die halten einfach super lange und sind so einfach aufzutragen. :-)
vielleicht hast du ja lust mal bei mir vorbei zu schauen? :)
www.ateaspoonofhappiness.de

Sandra Rosa hat gesagt…

Mausi schau mal in meinen Blogroll :):) du tauchst drin au <3<3<3

Rabea Remmo hat gesagt…

ich freue mich auch sehr. und ich würde mich sehr über ein gegenseitiges verfolgen freuen. einen schönen blog hast du :)

anni hat gesagt…

Super süßes Blog :) Freue mich auf gegenseitiges Verfolgen ♥ Liebe Grüße

JESSI hat gesagt…

vielen dank für deinen lieben kommi :)
ja ich hätte lust auf gg verfolgen ♥
wäre lieb wenn du anfangen könntest

la-vie-parfaite.blogspot.de

Dolce Virginia hat gesagt…

Yo tambien me he enamorado de este collar es perecioso¡¡y tambien utilizo los productos de kiko pues los esmaltes son geniales¡¡Me encanta tu blog¡¡ http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es/

Dolce Virginia hat gesagt…

Nice blog¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es