Spending a whole day in bed

Hello Lovelies, today was a quite lazy sunday. My boyfried and I planned to go for a little walk, but unfortunately it rain all day... So I spent the whole day in bed, drank coffee and read in the new InStyle. 




And how  lovely are my new cozy slippers?! My mum gave them to me.  With the pompoms on the top and and the softness inside of them, I’m obsessed. I'm thinking about wearing them at night, too haha. So adorable! 

Love, Anja



This entry was posted on 25. November 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “Spending a whole day in bed”

Giulia Nori hat gesagt…

Love your blog!
Following you dear and would love if you check mine and follow back if you like :)
In a Blonde's Wardrobe

small town couture hat gesagt…

Wunderbarer Post :) Es ist echt schrecklich, wenn einem das Wetter die Pläne vermiest, aber so tolle Dinge wie die Schühchen machen das ganze ein bisschen erträglicher :)
Danke auch für deinen Kommentar, gegenseitiges Folgen klingt super, wir folgen dir schon und freuen uns, wenn du uns auch folgst :)
Liebste Grüße :)

small-town-couture.blogspot.de

Sandra Rosa hat gesagt…

ich liiieeeebe diese Hausschuhe :D:D:D
ganz liebe Grüüüße :*:*:*

small town couture hat gesagt…

Die schuhe sind ganz ganz toll <3
Danke dir für deinen Kommentar :)
Gegenseitiges folgen klingt sehr gut. Sind schon neue Leser von dir ;)

xoxo Sandra und Mareike

Kaeli Wood hat gesagt…

Love these slippers! Of course we should follow each other! Now following you :)

Kaeli
The Broadcloth

Itziar Fagoaga hat gesagt…

hey dear! Love your blog so much! Check out mine? If you like it we could follow each other ;)

http://itziarfagoaga.blogspot.com.es/

Claudia hat gesagt…

Hey babe thanks for your lovely comment
Of course I would love to follow each other, I am following you now :) hope you do the same
Great post btw xx