Outfit of the day - Jeans and Leather




Hi my lovebugs,

today just a quick update! Todays look with leather and jeans! 

Have a good day! 

Love, Anja

This entry was posted on 2. Januar 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Outfit of the day - Jeans and Leather”

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello there! This article couldn't be written much better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I'll
forward this article to him. Fairly certain he'll have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
Also see my webpage > health care reform pros and cons

Bad Taste Toast hat gesagt…

Hallo!

Danke für das Kompliment ;) Ja das ganze Blogdesign habe ich selber gebastelt.

Einen schönen Stil hast du, Jeanshemd plus Lederleggings gefällt mir gut - vor allem mit dieser Hingucker Kette!

Viele Grüße

Carina