Get the Look - Comicstyle



Already in school I've been a huge fan of Pop-Art! Especially when it came to all those bams! wows! and booms! haha... And I have to say that, although I am not really a fan of mixing all types of bright colours, I love the new comicstyle trend! 

It's like being in school again, but in a more adult way, you know what I mean? haha... (sorry, sometimes I'm really quite confused)
So tell me! Do you like that trend?

---

Bereits ins der Schule war ich ein großer Fan von Pop-Art, besonders wen es um die ganzen bams!. wows! und booms! geht haha... Ich ich muss sagen, obwohl ich es nicht wirklich mag viele bunte Farben zusammen zu mischen, mag den den Comic-Trend wirklich gern!

Es ist, als wär man wieder in der Schule, nur viel erwachsener. Wisst ihr was ich meine?! haha... (sorry, manchmal bin ich echt etwas durcheinander).
Also sagt mir eure Meinung, mögt ihr den Trend auch?

Love, Anja




ViewClosedComments