Outfit of the day


























Hello Lovebugs, I hope you all had a good start in the day! :)
I think I am re-discovering my girly-girl insinde within the last weeks. haha... I love all that's fluffy, cozy and especially pink! - I don't know why. It's like an magical, mysterious attraction! haha. 
So today I chose an outfit that combines all that. The cardi is from H&M and I have it I think for 1 year in my closet, but I've never worn it so often. 

So tell me, what's you obsession during the cold days? 


Love, Anja

This entry was posted on 30. November 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Outfit of the day”

Sasha hat gesagt…

Such a cute cardi! Love your blog, am following you, please check mine out if you get the chance
xx

www.justanotherfashblog.blogspot.com

Winnie hat gesagt…

Hi Anja! it's a cute outfit and cardigan!! so sorry I am responding to your comment, so late. I am following you on gfc and bloglovin now :)

xx
smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

Kristina D hat gesagt…

Tolles Outfit! Danke für deine Anfrage, folge dir gerne über Bloglovin und GFC. Warte nun auf dein "Follow". LG Kristina

http://fashion-beauty-by-kristina.blogspot.de/

lifeasart hat gesagt…

Love this outfit. Your style is so pretty and classy! Beautiful blog. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now, follow back if you like!

http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/